Location: Morristown, New Jersey
Internal Number: 17670117
Atlantic Health System is Seeking a Clinical Leader to Oversee the System-Wide Service Line for Women's Services in Northern New Jersey
Atlantic Health System, one of the largest non-profit healthcare networks in New Jersey, seeking a System Medical Director of Women's Services to oversee the strategic growth of the service line across 11 counties in Northern and Central NJ! The Medical Director of Women's Services is a critical role charged with providing leadership on new program development connecting clinical leaders from across the system, as well as identifying opportunities to improve quality and patient safety.
This physician will chair the system-wide OB Collaborative compromised of physicians, nursing, and administrative leaders focused on quality. Additionally, the System Medical Director of Women's Services will support recruitment in many subspecialties related to women's health, including but not limited to Ob/Gyn, Laborists, MFM, and more. The role includes an expectation to remain clinical active (60%) and maintain a high level of clinical credibility across the system.
- Exceptional strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Track record of physician leadership with progressive leadership experience in a large, highly-matrixed healthcare system, preferably with mature service lines
- High degree of technical proficiency with EMR/EHR, e-prescribing, telehealth, and other electronic medical systems desirable
- Experience and familiarity with alternative reimbursement models including shared savings plans and accountable care organizations
- Experience in establishing and/or overseeing residency or other training program
- Desirable, well-respected and connected leader with strong regional and/or national reputation
- MD or equivalent degree
- Board certification in a Medical Specialty (no requirement to be trained in Ob/Gyn)
- Business degree or equivalent experience preferred
- All candidates must be licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of New Jersey
To learn more about this position and other opportunities with Atlantic Health System, please send your CV to Jennifer Cantor, Physician Recruiter at Jennifer.Cantor@atlantichealth.org.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune's "Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For" list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Medical Group, comprised of 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers, represents one of the largest multi-specialty practices in New Jersey and joins Atlantic Accountable Care Organization and Optimus Healthcare Partners as part of Atlantic Alliance, a Clinically Integrated Network of more than 2,500 health care providers throughout northern and central NJ.
Morristown Medical Center was named one of America's 50 Best Hospitals in 2022 by Healthgrades, a 2022 World's Best Hospital by Newsweek and recognized as a Best Regional Hospital in the NY Metro area by U.S. News & World Report for the eleventh consecutive year. In addition, Morristown Medical Center and Overlook Medical Center have state-designated neonatal intensive care units (NICUs) for premature infants and babies born with serious complications.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.