Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package
The comprehensive benefits and longevity based compensation package offered by Southern California Permanente Medical Group (SCPMG) enables physicians to focus on what they do best - provide their patients with exceptional care.
* Medical/dental/vision coverage
* Supplemental medical coverage
* Special dependent coverage
* Vacation/holiday/sick/education time and leave (prorated to work schedule)
* Retirement and savings plans
* Relocation package
* Professional liability coverage
* Minimum salaries are inclusive of premium pay and incentives depending on skills and competencies and geographic location.
Partnership of SCPMG
* Transition to a Partner/Owner of SCPMG
* Eligible after three consecutive years of full-time employment (six consecutive years of part-time employment)
* Increased benefits (e.g. compensation, retirement, life insurance)
* Voting rights on organizational decisions
*Annual Salary will be based on longevity with the Group and FTE work schedule/effort
About the area
SCPMG San Bernardino County serves a population in the northeastern section of the LA Basin that's as diverse topographically as culturally. High-desert hiking, skiing at Big Bear, water-skiing on Lake Arrowhead, and mountain biking on Mt. Baldy are all close by--as are very affordable options for home-buying. Physicians and staff members enjoy the seasons, with fall colors and prominent views of snow-capped mountains. The area also offers a variety of dining, entertainment, and cultural options.
Cultivated over a 70-year history--the region's oldest--San Bernardino County's culture is one of teamwork, respect, integrity, and diversity. Despite its longevity, our area is characterized by growth: nearly 500 new physicians have come aboard in the past five years from around the county, infusing the area with a dynamic, youthful energy and fresh ideas. San Bernardino County is also one the region's largest centers, with two new hospitals and a wide range of services. Its breadth and depth offer physicians a myriad of opportunities for leadership, specializing, academic pursuits, social activities, and provide a high level of professional support. Wellness and life balance are actively promoted; the area's nurturing, family environment fosters good health--mental and physical--further enabling its team to contribute to the diverse San Bernardino County community.