Location: Bridgewater, New Jersey
Internal Number: 15507749
Atlantic Health System is Seeking a Urologist for a Great Opportunity in Northern New Jersey
Atlantic Health System, one of New Jersey's largest non-profit healthcare systems, is seeking an additional urologist to join a busy practice with locations in Summit and Bridgewater, New Jersey, affiliated with Overlook Medical Center! This role is ideal for an ambitious and skilled physician to join a growing practice with a robust patient panel and support staff. This position will have affiliation with ACGME Urogynecology Fellowship.
Atlantic Medical Group Urology consist of inpatient/outpatient practice in Summit and Bridgewater, New Jersey. Physicians will provide general Urological services in a multi-specialty practice, including office-based procedures, with further subspecialty services encouraged. The ideal candidate is expected to be skilled and trained to provide comprehensive urological care, with subspecialty interest in female urology preferred.
- Must be BE/BC by the American Board of Urology required
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of New Jersey required
- Robotics experience is a plus
- Training and experience in all aspects of urology with an emphasis on female urology is preferred
- Strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performace-driven group
- Open to both new graduates and experienced urologists
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits with health, dental, Rx and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Reimbursement for Relocation
- Comprehensive Malpractice Policy
- Non-Profit Health System a eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- $3500 for Annual CME and Time Off incremental to PTO days
- Full reimbursement for Boards and Licensing fees
- Tuition reimbursement for Advanced Degrees
- Voted aGreat Place to Work aa 14 years strong!
- Outstanding growth & mentorship opportunities
EARN WHILE YOU LEARN. All resident and fellows have the opportunity to earn a $2,500 monthly stipend paid during your final year of training. We want you to choose our winning team and become part of Atlantic Health System's physician enterprise.
To learn more about this position and other opportunities with Atlantic Health System, please send your CV to Johnny Batista II, Physician Recruiter at Johnny.Batista@atlantichealth.org.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune's aTop 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work Fora list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Medical Group, comprised of 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers, represents one of the largest multi-specialty practices in New Jersey and joins Atlantic Accountable Care Organization and Optimus Healthcare Partners as part of Atlantic Alliance, a Clinically Integrated Network of more than 2,500 health care providers throughout northern and central NJ.
Overlook Medical Center was named one of America's 50 Best Hospitals in 2022 by Healthgrades, a 2022 World's Best Hospital by Newsweek and recognized as a Best Regional Hospital in the NY Metro area by U.S. News & World Report for the eleventh consecutive year. Committed to providing exceptional care, Overlook Medical Center has achieved the prestigious Magnet(r) recognition. This designation from the American Nurses Credentialing Center is the highest national honor for nursing excellence. What's more, Overlook Medical Center has advanced certification from The Joint Commission for perinatal care and is designated an Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center. Additional Joint Commission-certified services include behavioral health care, spine surgery, wound care, and primary care medical home (PCMH). We also have a satellite emergency department in Union, NJ, which treats about 40,000 emergency cases each year.