Location: Holly Springs, North Carolina
UNC Health continues to grow in Holly Springs. We are hiring a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician for our new facility, UNC Family Medicine at Southern Wake! Our goal is to provide state-of-the-art, high-quality health care for the Holly Springs community we serve through education and effective communication in a smaller more personal practice.
Join our #OneGreatTeam!
* Comprehensive and competitive benefits program that provides flexibility in coverage and voluntary supplemental programs
* Competitive salary with excellent incentives
* Excellent, prime location in Holly Springs, NC
* Positive culture in a physician led organization and large health care system
* Medical School Graduate (MD/DO)
* Board certified internal medicine or family medicine required
* NC State License preferred
* FCVS profile preferred for those without NC license but not required
* Must be eligible for credentialing
UNC Physicians Network (UNCPN) includes primary care physicians, as well as physicians in a wide range of specialties and sub-specialties. Being part of UNCPN means a partnership with the UNC Health Care System. Our approach to health care is forward thinking and provides not only the stability of a strong network, but also continued autonomy. Practices function as a network but are recognized individually. Because the network is physician-led, we factor the needs of the practices and physicians into the operating model.
Additionally, as a physician-led organization, we provide an opportunity for providers to participate in network governance and leadership. We bring diverse areas of expertise to your practice, allowing you and your staff to focus on what you do best - providing excellent patient care. Practices affiliated with UNCPN have access to additional operational support, specialty and sub-specialty care providers and the health care system's electronic medical records system. Your patients will benefit from increased resources within our integrated health care system.
Become part of an inclusive organization with nearly 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
For additional information contact Owen Watkins at email@example.com