Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package
The comprehensive benefits and longevity-based compensation package offered by Southern California Permanente Medical Group (SCPMG) enables physicians to focus on what they do best - provide their patients with exceptional care.
* Medical/dental/vision coverage
* Supplemental medical coverage
* Special dependent coverage
* Vacation/holiday/sick/education time and leave (prorated to work schedule)
* Retirement and savings plans
* Relocation package
* Professional liability coverage
* Minimum salaries are inclusive of premium pay and incentives depending on skills and competencies and geographic location.
Partnership of SCPMG
* Transition to a Partner/Owner of SCPMG
* Eligible after three consecutive years of full-time employment (six consecutive years of part-time employment)
* Increased benefits (e.g. compensation, retirement, life insurance)
* Voting rights on organizational decisions
*Annual Salary will be based on longevity with the Group and FTE work schedule/effort.
About the area
With the Pacific Ocean as one of our boundaries, the South Bay service area offers a wide variety of activities and cultural opportunities. Famous beaches are close by, and exploring the Palos Verdes Peninsula is a local pastime. With the riches of our own area, along with Los Angeles to the north and Long Beach to the south, the South Bay team can always find great dining, museums, entertainment, and sporting events.
With a culture grounded in transformation, the South Bay service area is one of the most dynamic in the region. There is a great emphasis on development; physicians at all levels of seniority are encouraged to step up and lead. Trying a different approach to better outcomes is not only encouraged, but supported. That we have a relatively young leadership team speaks to our efforts to open the higher ranks to new associates and partners. Opportunities abound to become involved in committees or in the community, in academics or research, and in clinical operations and purview. Our collegial, inclusive environment keeps the team connected and engaged, promoting a healthy work-life balance and supporting activities that span different age ranges and interests.