Location: Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Internal Number: R-0019611
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Physician - Pediatrician - General
351011235 Beaver Dam-Pediatrics
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Marshfield Medical Center - Beaver Dam is seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to join the practice in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin. Beaver Dam is a family friendly community with low crime and great schools located only 30 minutes from Madison and an hour from Milwaukee.
- Provide routine outpatient and hospital care of newborns, infants, children and adolescents
- Team-based model of care
- Call coverage is 1:4 for nursery and deliveries and outpatient call is phone call only with support of the nurse line
- Join a great team with flexible scheduling
- Convenient access to airports located in Madison, Milwaukee and a 2 1/2 hour drive to O'Hare in Chicago
- Endless outdoor recreational activities to enjoy all 4-seasons including the Wild Goose hiking trails, Horicon Marsh and located under an hour drive of both Cascade Mountain and Nordic Mountain ski areas
- Thriving art and music scene which includes a new community theater, Seippel Center for Music and the Arts, and The Studio-Art on the Town
- Many different athletics for people of all ages to enjoy ~ baseball, football, soccer, swimming, figure skating, hockey, dance and basketball to name a few
- Take advantage of the town's YMCA with excellent athletic facilities
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive 2 year salary guarantee
- Lucrative bonus and/or stipend during training
- 4 weeks of vacation and 2 weeks CME to start
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Occurrence Based Malpractice insurance
- Generous retirement plan; 401(k) plan with match and 457(b) plan
- Up to $20,000 relocation support
MCHS strongly encourages our physicians to be involved in medical education and research to continue building our strong foundation of patient care, research and education for years to come.
Marshfield Clinic Research Institute: http://www.marshfieldresearch.org/ Marshfield Clinic Division of Education: https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/education
Beaver Dam Community
Beaver Dam is a growing city of 16,000 residents. With a 6,000-acre lake, vibrant parks, wide array of visual and performing arts and numerous festivals; quality of life is thriving. In addition to high quality public schools, Beaver Dam is home to several additional educational resources which include an international preparatory academy, and a technical college for lifelong learning. Quality employers, a diverse workforce, great entrepreneurship atmosphere and growing retail marketplace all combine to make it an excellent place to live and work! Beaver Dam is only 30 mins from the outskirts of Madison!
Marshfield Clinic Health System physicians and staff are motivated by our mission to enrich lives. We serve more than 350,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research and education. With more than 1,600 providers in 170 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as over 13,000 employees in 65 clinical locations in 45 communities serving Wisconsin and Michigan's Upper Peninsula, Marshfield Clinic Health System is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
The Marshfield Promise
Motivated by our mission to enrich lives, we use common values to ensure those we serve feel supported in their healthcare journey and staff and providers are actively engaged with one another. Together through our actions, we promise to deliver compassionate, safe and expert care to everyone.
The Marshfield Promise is centered around 5 core values; Patient-Centered, Trust, Teamwork, Excellence and Affordability.
Shelly Van Vonderen, Physician and Advanced Practice Clinician Recruiter
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable and compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
Exclusion From Federal Programs: Employee may not at any time have been or be excluded from participation in any federally funded program, including Medicare and Medicaid. This is a condition of employment. Employee must immediately notify his/her manager or the Health System's Compliance Officer if he/she is threatened with exclusion or becomes excluded from any federally funded program.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.