Location: Fairbanks, Alaska
Make your move to Alaska! Experience the midnight sun in the summer, a front-row seat to the northern lights in the winter, and the opportunity to advance your career as you broaden your scope of practice.
Foundation Health Partner's Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinic is seeking an experienced OB/GYN Physician to join our team.
Foundation Health Partners is reopening our OB/GYN clinic, a clinic that has been serving women in Interior Alaska for more than 60 years. With the help of a well-established referral base and a longstanding reputation in our community, the physician in this position can expect to see a healthy panel of patients right away. Additionally, the person in this position will play a significant role in restructuring our department and redefining our clinic's mission. For that reason, we are looking for a seasoned OB/GYN physician eager to guide a fresh team and gain valuable leadership experience.
- $361,000 base salary.
- Production compensation of $78.56 per wRVU after 4,806.
- $65k sign-on bonus.
- Generous benefits package.
- 7 weeks paid vacation.
- 2 weeks and $5,000 annually for CME.
Foundation Health Partners:
Foundation Health Partners is a community-owned and operated health system in Fairbanks, Alaska, comprised of 3 facilities, including Fairbanks Memorial Hospital, Tanana Valley Clinic, and Denali Center, a long-term care facility. As the most advanced medical facility for hundreds of miles, we are highly committed to treating the medical needs of everyone who comes through our doors.
FHP is proud to offer its providers the following:
- Professional autonomy and clinical work freedom.
- Strong commitment to work-life balance. Not just words, our leadership values your time.
- Comprehensive benefits package and a competitive base salary with scalable income opportunities.
- $5,000 CME allowance, licensure reimbursement, and malpractice insurance.
- Opportunity to collaborate with the state's most extensive multidisciplinary health system.
- EMR goal - one patient, one chart, one bill.
- 501(c)(3) non-profit status = eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF).
Submit your CV for confidential consideration to Mikki Bateman, Provider Recruiter, at 907-458-2729 or firstname.lastname@example.org Visit our website at Physicians of Foundation Health Partners - Foundationhealthpartners
Living in Fairbanks:
As the second largest city in Alaska, Fairbanks offers a unique blend of large-town amenities, breathtaking landscapes, and plenty of wide-open space, making this community one of the most special in the country. With a rich history and plentiful diversity, Fairbanks is proud to be called the Golden Heart City, and only once you visit will you understand the name to be true.
- Second largest city in Alaska at 100,000 residents.
- College Town - University of Alaska Fairbanks, UAF Community & Technical College
- Military Community - Ft. Wainwright Army Post & Eielson Air Force Base.
- 23 Elementary Schools | 4 Middle Schools | 5 High Schools | robust youth sports programs
- No state income tax and no sales tax.
Summer activities: Midnight sun, hiking, fishing, camping, gold panning, kayaking, berry picking, community-wide festivals, and events.
Winter activities: Northern lights, skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, hockey, curling, ice fishing, dog mushing, hunting, ice art, etc.
Graduate of an approved school of medicine with licensure in state where he/she practices.
Board Eligible/Board Certified by appropriate certifying board. Current DEA number.
Must apply for and maintain Medical Staff membership and clinical privileges at appropriate facilities if required by Physician's employment agreement. Requires commitment to healthcare and concern for people in distress, critical listening skills and ability to communicate clearly, desire to work with all types of people and work as a team member and excellent interpersonal skills. Able to meet desired business outcomes while maintaining quality of care. Must be willing to update skills constantly.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Foundation Health Partners is an EEO/AAP employer; qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.