Location: Fort Collins, Colorado
The UCHealth Medical Group general surgery teamat Poudre Valley Hospital in Fort Collins, Colorado, is adding a boardeligible/board certified surgeon to our team. You will join a collegial teamwho are passionate about caring for patients close to home.
- The ideal candidatewill enjoy being part of a fast-paced, busy, high producing group.
- The busy Level IIITrauma Center service manages near full-spectrum general surgery patients.
- We also work closely withAPPs daily for inpatient and outpatient support.
- Position will focus ontrauma and acute care surgery with sufficient time for elective work.
- Attractive callschedule of 1:8.
- Group benefits from alarge primary care referral base.
- You will be encouragedto utilize your skills and training and have independence with your patients;while having the support of peers for mentoring.
At UCHealth, we'relooking for those who are talented and inspired -- those who don't shy away fromdaily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join ourteam, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to makeextraordinary possible. Apply today.
We expect you live abalanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensationpackage includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a)investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensationsavings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance,disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
UCHealth Medical Groupis a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance,innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the RockyMountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations,UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments andclinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizesand appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equalemployment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmativeaction/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making allemployment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall bediscriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment orotherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed,color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physicaldisability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, geneticinformation or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any"qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans withDisabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do notimpose an undue hardship on the organization.