Ohio-based Akron Children's Hospital seeks a Pediatric Allergist/Immunologist to join its expanding Division of Allergy and Immunology. Akron Children's Hospital is the largest pediatric healthcare system in Northeast Ohio and is ranked among the best children's hospitals by US News and World Report.
This integrated healthcare delivery system includes:
* Two free-standing pediatric hospitals
* More than 900 providers, who manage over 1.1 million patient encounters annually
* A network of more than 50 + primary and specialty care locations
* Robust research and innovation endeavors
The successful candidates will join a dedicated team of 10 Allergy/Immunology providers who manage over 28,000 patient visits per year. Akron Children's Hospital's Center for Allergy and Immunology offers a complete array of diagnostic, treatment and consulting services for infants, children, teens and adults with allergies, asthma and immunological diseases. Our team conducts a variety of allergy tests including skin tests, serum allergy tests and food challenges. We also provide allergy shots and food oral immunotherapy. A dietitian is available for patients with food allergies.
This position offers opportunities for:
* Partnership with an established team of providers affording exceptional work-life balance
* Active involvement in medical student and resident education academic appointment at Northeast Ohio Medical University is available and commensurate with experience
* Development of niche, multidisciplinary clinics, offering comprehensive, coordinated care
* Research and innovation available through the Rebecca D. Considine Research Institute and area universities
* An attractive compensation and benefit package
Requirements include board certification in pediatrics or internal medicine, board eligibility/certification in Allergy/Immunology and the ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Ohio.
Akron Children's Hospital is set in the beautiful Cuyahoga Valley, just minutes south of Cleveland. From major league attractions to small-town appeal, the greater Akron area has something for everyone. The area is rich in history and cultural diversity, and provides a stimulating blend of outstanding educational, cultural and recreational resources. This four-season community offers outdoor enthusiasts more than 40,000 acres of parks for year-round enjoyment. Northeast Ohio has become a premier destination to work, live, play, shop, and dine.
Interested candidates may contact Jane Hensley, Physician Recruiter at 330-543-3015 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our website at www.akronchildrens.org.
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link below to learn more: